Lawyers in Norwalk, Connecticut
Representing Individuals and Businesses throughout Western Connecticut
The success of the Law Office of Gilman & Francis, LLC is a testament to hard work, comprehensive planning and a commitment to providing a high level of personal service to each client.
The two partners, Joshua Gilman and John Francis , met and became friends while students at Western New England College School of Law. While at school, both partners quickly learned that they shared the same passion-to start a law firm with a philosophy that emphasized client service. The firm does not employ paralegals, so your matter will always be handled by an attorney. The firm will carefully listen to your concerns and develop strategies that meet your needs quickly and cost-effectively.
The practice includes:
- Flat fee estate planning services. Unlike some law firms, the Law Office of Gilman & Francis, LLC will tell you the cost of a Will, Trust, power of attorney or advance medical directive before it is prepared.
- Probate services. The firm also represents clients in other estate-related matters, including the representation and counsel of trustees and executors with probate estate administration. Please see the probate page for additional information on these types of estate issues.
- Creditor and debtor representation. The firm advises individuals and businesses who seek to collect unpaid obligations, as well as those who dispute or challenge debts.
- Business counsel. The firm provides comprehensive legal counsel on business matters, from the choice of business form to the review and preparation of most business and commercial contracts.
- Real Estate Closing Services. The firm also handles a wide range of real estate matters through our sister company, Connecticut Title & Escrow, LLC .
- Mortgage modification and mitigation. The firm will represent homeowners who are in danger of foreclosure or are in foreclosure seek mortgage modification so they can hold on to their homes.
- Municipal litigation. The firm will represent victims who were injured through the negligence of municipal entities.
For personalized legal counsel in Western Connecticut, contact the Law Office of Gilman & Francis, LLC to schedule a free initial consultation. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request.